Friday, April 30, 2010

Rainy Day Lullaby





Today was such a beautiful day, although some might not agree with me.
We had some spring rain today, the kind that is so light you can barely hear it. I woke up to a gray sky and assertive winds blowing but it was a beautiful sight. The trees and grass popped out against the gray sky like a highlighter green and yellow. That's probably the best way that I can explain it. I went outside feeling inspired, with a guitar in my hand and ready to talk to My friend under a tree. The wind started getting violent, and I literally almost blew away, so I went back inside.
Today, God showed me his face again. Even among the gray backdrop and warm spring shower, he managed to showcase his artwork very tastefully. I feel all warm and happy. I think I might write a song about it.

I think I will. Inside this time.

2 comments:

TaraB said...

Ludine are you coming back to Southern next year? Can you hang out with us a lot please?

kessia reyne said...

Yes, do write a song about it. Then sing to all of us on Blogger and let us all in on that warm and happy feeling :)

Post a Comment